Sunday, January 5, 2014

Do I Really Want To See The Third Movie?

*gasp* I have been thinking if I really want to see 'There and Back Again'. Actually I am dying to see it but at the same time, do I really want to see dwarves die (which I heard will happen since it happened in the books)? Do I want to go through the heartache at seeing my favorite characters die? 
I won't spoil it for you if you don't know what I'm talking about, but if you do, you may be agreeing with me on this. I tend to get really emotional in movies when people I really like die. Though I've never cried, I come really close to it.  I pray there is a happy ending because I am wondering if my heart can handle it.
I hope Fili and Kili don't die. I hope Thorin doesn't die. I know Bilbo doesn't die (he is in LOTR). 
I hope the guy 
with the hat that flips out (I forget his name), doesn't die. Really I hope none of the dwarves die. 

So yeah, that's what has been on my mind. I just pray Peter Jackson gives us a happy ending to the last hobbit movie.


Love a fellow Tolkien fan, 
Kara 

1 comment:

  1. *sobs* NOOOO! Why? *sobs* I really hope if they do die, it's not an horribly sad death, because I DO cry in the theater and everywhere else if it's sad and...*gasp* I don't know if I can do it!
    *pauses* *wipes tears away* *thinks happy thoughts* :) Just think, it all's happy in the end!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They make our day and we love reading every single one! Please keep your comments clean and be nice.
God bless, fellow Tolkien fan!