Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sharing My Favorite Scenes - Part 1

So I decided to take a minute to share some of my favorite scenes from the new movie we've all been crazy over these past few weeks - The Desolation Of Smaug....

The Elves saving the dwarves from the spiders...





Tauriel was awesome! She was a warrior elf woman  and I seriously loved her character! This was one of my favorite scenes - her and the other elves fighting off the spiders. For some reason this really stuck out to me. ☺ The spiders were so creepy and this was like the scene where you don't knew whether to breath a sigh of relief or not.

The Barrels 


The barrels! Oh my! I undoubtedly loved this scene! The dwarves poking their heads out and like, "what now?" and then Bilbo trying to figure out how to get down with the rest of them once he get's them into the river - leaving him behind. Also then going down the river was pretty epic too, with all the orcs after them! ☺

Smaug 


 When Bilbo went into the cave and ends up seeing Smaug's eye about to open - the dragon covered in gold with only his eye seen. Then Bilbo stands a little ways away and holds up his hands as if accessing the moment. Then realizing the dragon is a bit bigger then he thought and then he didn't know what to do. I think this part was really hilarious and frightening - Bilbo is just pure awesome! 

So that is just some - I seriously could go on!!! Like there was soooo many scenes I liked! haha. Anyway - what is some of your's? 
I plan on posting some more in the upcoming weeks on my fave scenes, so be on the lookout for them. 
Have a great day! 


3 comments:

  1. Basically everything that had to do with Bilbo was my favourite, but other then that...when Thorin saved the key from falling was just...epic! :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot to mention the key! I loved that part as well! ☺

      Delete
  2. !KILIFILITHORINSMAUGTAURIELLEGOLASBARD! oh. and bilbo. (yes, yes, he's wonderful, but *hides from bilbo fans* just not my favourite.) <--*sly, dragony grin*. the gif of tauriel, tho. *ahem* i quite admire her, you know. BUT SMAAAUUUUGGGG. *sobs*

    ...and that, my friends, is how a fangirl comments.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They make our day and we love reading every single one! Please keep your comments clean and be nice.
God bless, fellow Tolkien fan!