Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Hobbit Store

Has anyone seen the hobbit online store? Guys, if you haven't - go there! I think if anyone asks next year what they could get me for Christmas or my b-day, I'll just hand them the store link. Haha. Here are some of the highlights of the store
Alright, I flipped when I saw this! Is this amazing or what?! The ring. The one ring. The ring seen on all the movies!

And then I saw the t-shirts and really flipped.....




 This t-shirt is my fave of all of them. My favorite quote with my favorite dwarves..... this t-shirt is just so awesome!


But then so is this one! ^ And then just because I love drinking coffee.... ☺


So which is your fave? Have you see the online store yet?
Merry early Christmas everyone!



Bilbo and the creepy spiders.... ^


In Christ and from your fellow Tolkien fan, 
Kara 

2 comments:

  1. I've just spent a lot of time looking around on their. A lot of those things are...wow...I wouldn't mind having some of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! They make our day and we love reading every single one! Please keep your comments clean and be nice.
God bless, fellow Tolkien fan!